The kids wore race car suits for Halloween. Boo's was the costume Norman used when he was five, and Norman's I bought on sale after Halloween last year. When I suggested the idea a few weeks ago I wasn't sure what the kids would think, but they were enthusiastic. Boo decided they could be a rally car team and she would be the person who gives the directions (AKA the navigator). When they posed for me, Norman decided they should pretend they were on the podium after a race. After the pictures Boo hummed the Italian National Anthem, appropriate podium music. When we're lucky we still hear it after an F1 race, though less often than we used to since Michael Schumacher retired.

We did put candles in the jack-o-lanterns, and I did take pictures of them, but they don't look much different than the non-lit photos. With such small openings carved in the pumpkins, not much light came shining through.
No comments:
Post a Comment