Sunday, October 19, 2008

Black vs. Blue

I was planning to post this last night, but watched Casanova on DVD with Simon instead -- date night on Saturday instead of Friday because we were too tired then.

Norman and Boo had soccer games at the same time on Saturday. This meant only one trip to the soccer fields over the weekend, and thus more free time on Saturday than usual. Not only were their games at the same time, but the opposing teams wore the same color - light blue. Fortunately they were playing on fields close to one another, so Simon and I could stand between the two games and encourage/cajole both of them. I actually took these pictures five seconds apart, of Norman and Lea-Frances each taking a throw-in in their respective game.

12:07:12 PM

12:07:17 PM

I'm not sure if they were more involved in the game than usual, or I just got lucky with my picture taking. Neither of them gets into the fray very often, but both seemed more confident with their ball handling skills than at the start of the season.

Go Boo!

Go Norman!

No comments: