Mr. Rockin' Ribbit is the mascot for Mrs. Reeve's second grade class (the Rockin' Ribbits). He takes turns coming home with the kids for a weekend, along with his journal to document his activities. Norman had him over spring break two years ago, which meant a lot of writing (and photos) in the journal. Lea-Frances had him this past weekend for our trip to Charleston, so there was a lot to write about (and scads of photos). She didn't have the journal ready to bring to school on Monday morning, but with Herculean effort managed to have it ready for this morning. I took pictures of the journal pages at breakfast time, once she'd finished with her text.
I wish I'd thought to do this in the past for both Mr. Rockin' Ribbit and Butterscotch the horse, the mascot of Mrs Long's first grade class (the Long Rangers).
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment