Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sharing Assembly

I received an email from Boo's teacher yesterday saying: "Lea-Frances will share at tomorrow's assembly. The assembly begins at 8:10 and ends around 9:00. I know that this is late notice, but if you are available, please come." Simon was already planning to take the day off and I decided to be late for work, so he and I both went to watch her.

She shared a paragraph that she wrote in Writer's Workshop about Snowy, showing off the Rockin' Ribbits' ability to write a substantial paragraph. It was a cute paragraph about our dog, and she did a great job introducing and reading it. I wish I could have filmed it, but didn't have my Flip available.


As an added bonus, Norman was one of the flag holders for the Pledge of Allegiance at the start of assembly. He's behind the girl in the bright pink sweatshirt.

No comments: