Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Baseball I

The kids were supposed to have their first T-ball/baseball games last Tuesday, but they were rained out. Thus they started their season with back-to-back games last night. I brought the Flip to take video, but missed Norman's only time at bat. Sigh! I did manage to get a short clip of Boo batting though.

Norman's game was first. I believe the Yellow Lightning lost 3-9. Norman singled the only time he made it to bat, and drove in a run as well. He was left on third base at the end of the inning, and thus didn't score. Norman's statistics: AB 1, H 1, 1B 1, BA 1.000, R 0, RBI 1.

Boo's game was second. I believe the Golden Cheetahs lost 10-13. Her first time at bat she was thrown out at first (see the video below). Her second time at bat was just like Norman's: a single that drove in a run, then left on third base at the end of the inning. Boo's statistics: AB 2, H 1, 1B 1, BA .500, R 0, RBI 1.

No comments: