Monday, May 25, 2009

PS Spirit Day

I think Thursday was Boo's favorite day of school -- Spirit Day. I was one of the parent volunteers and thus was around for most of the festivities. First up was a magic show, which I glimpsed briefly before heading out to the field to help set up. Here's Boo running onto the field when the kids first came out.


It was pretty much kid heaven with popcorn, temporary tattoos, three big inflatables, and a soccer pitch.


The dragon inflatable was her favorite. In fact, she drew a picture of it on her "My favorite thing about kindergarten ..." page that she just did for her teachers.




After a couple of hours they headed back inside for a musical performance, followed by pizza and ice cream sundaes for lunch (oh, and baby carrots and grapes too, can't forget the healthy stuff).

No comments: