My Dad and two brothers are in town for a couple of days, passing through after hiking in Tennessee. My brothers spent the day at my sister's house, but the kids and I had fun visiting with Grand-Pere. Especially Boo, since she had him to herself for about three hours until Norman was done with school and fencing. They read, pranced My Little Pony figures through Ponyville, dressed Bitty Baby, and played several board games. She thrived on all the attention and the chance to show off her prized possessions.
I was taking some pictures of Boo playing with Grand-Pere this afternoon, when she decided she wanted to take a picture of me with Grand-Pere. She has a hard time holding the camera still while pressing the button, so they are blurry and sometimes lower than intended (with cropped heads). This shot is a bit blurry, but I like it anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment