Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Lap Warmer
Spike sits on my lap in the evenings while I play on the computer or occasionally watch TV -- our bonding sessions. I put an old green sweatshirt in my lap in case he decides to use the bathroom, though he's only done that a couple of times. He prefers it dark so I usually flop one of the sleeves over him, or he curls up in/under one of his hedgebags. He sleeps most of the time, but does get curious and peeks out a bit especially as it starts getting late. Here's a picture from last night of my view looking down at my lap. If you look closely (click on the photo for a larger version), you can see a bit of sweet potato stuck to the top of his head from his latest self-anointing. We finally gave him a bath and cleaned up from this time, but he seems to like having sweet potato on his head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment