Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ticklish Hedgehog

Simon held Tiggie while I cleaned her cage this evening. I'm not sure what prompted him to do this (I was taking the bag of shavings to the garbage when he put her back in her cage), but he decided to rub her back. When I got back inside, he told me he was ticking the hedgehog. Sure enough, as he rubbed his fingers along her back, she would unfurl from her hedgeball. It was so funny that I took a few pictures (ignore the scary toenails).


She stayed on her side like this for a short while, then decided to go for a run on her wheel. I know she likes to run (because we hear her), but this is the first time she's done it while I was in the room. With the lights on, no less. I guess a brisk run feels good after a tickle session.

No comments: