Boo was supposed to have her first soccer game of the season this afternoon, but we skipped it to drive towards Charlotte and pick up our new pet. She's a hedgehog, who just happens to be Spike's mother! Tiggie was retired from breeding, and looking for a new home. She's very shy and still warming up to us, though I'm not sure she'll ever want to be handled much. She stayed curled in a ball the whole drive home, huffing and popping loudly. When I put her in her cage, she scrambled under the edge of the wheel. This is the best view I can get now, which unfortunately doesn't include her face.
She's a pretty girl though, as you can see from this picture taken by her previous owner.
I've started calling her "Miss Tiggie", while Simon refers to her as "Mrs. T". Once she's had a chance to acclimate to her new surroundings, I'll try to take more pictures.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment