Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fall Soccer

Another soccer season has started. I used to bring my camera to the first practices, but after so many years the novelty has finally worn off. I'm pretty sure this is Norman's 11th season (the start of his sixth year - U5, U6, U8, U8, U10, U10), and Boo's 7th season (the start of her fourth year - U4, U5, U6, U8). I've sat through more soccer practices and games than I can remember.

Norman had his first game of the season at 9:00 this morning. His team will wear royal blue jerseys (I don't think they've chosen a name yet), but they just wore blue t-shorts as the uniforms haven't arrived yet. I brought the small camera, so I only took a few pictures. And not very good pictures at that, as 5X zoom isn't sufficient for capturing soccer games. Here are a couple of pictures of Norman in the goal:

No comments: