Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baseball V

It was another three ballgame week for us, and I'm starting to look forward to the end of the season. Just too darn hot this time of year, and 5:45/7:00 games interfere with dinnertime.

Boo had a game on Tuesday, which the Golden Cheetahs won 15-10. She made it to bat twice: first up was a single (and eventual run), second up she was thrown out at first. Boo's statistics: AB 13, H 10, 1B 10, BA .769, R 6, RBI 4. Here are pictures of a strike (before her eventual hit); looks like the bat swung right above the ball.




The Golden Cheetahs had another game on Thursday, though I'm not sure what the score was. I was in charge of getting the kids up to bat in the correct order, which required most of my attention. I do know that Boo made it up to bat twice, both singles. She didn't score (at least not that I was aware of), though she did drive in a run. Boo's statistics: AB 15, H 12, 1B 12, BA .800, R 6, RBI 5.

The Yellow Knights also had a game on Thursday. I'm not sure what the score was for this game either, though I think it was fairly even. The team was hitting well, so Norman made it to bat three times. First time up he singled and eventually scored. Second time up he struck out. Third time up he doubled but was left on base. Norman's statistics: AB 8, H 6, 1B 5, 2B 1, BA .750, R 3, RBI 2.

No comments: