We are officially in summer mode now, as today was Norman's last day of first grade. Lea-Frances and I left the house around 11:00 to run a quick errand before an early classroom pickup at 11:30. I remembered my wallet, the paperwork I needed for the errand, the camera ... When we got in the car, I realized I'd forgotten my keys -- the cars keys AND the house keys were locked inside the house! Aaaargh. Simon was working and due home around noon, so we decided to skip the errand and walk to DA. Fortunately it's only about half a mile away. We actually arrived a bit early, in time for
The Long Rangers' final "friendship squeeze".

Norman's friend Laurena is moving to CA soon. :-(

With Mrs. Long ...

... and Mrs. West

Then the three of us walked home and waited for Simon to return and unlock the front door for us. Starting next week, it's mornings at various camps and afternoons at the pool with Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment