Saturday, October 3, 2009

Soccer Saturday

The kids both had soccer games today. I only brought my little pocket camera to Norman's game, which doesn't take close enough pictures on the field (even when cropped after the fact). Norman didn't see a whole lot of ball action, so the pictures are dull in addition to being far away.


The camera does okay when Norman is on the sidelines though, for a water break or some advice from one of the coaches


Simon brought the his digital SLR to Boo's game, so the pictures are better. (ASIDE: He was moving his tools during Norman's game, as he starts a new job at Land Rover of Cary on Monday.) I like this picture, taken during warm-up. I had been playing defense against Boo when a little boy on the other team came up and challenged me as well.


Here's Boo getting a little action in the game, I believe she's playing defense. It looks like the red player is trying to turn the ball around, since his goalie is behind him (or perhaps he's going the wrong way, which often happens at this level).


They have a second set of games scheduled for tomorrow, which they're both going to miss due to scheduling conflicts. Lea-Frances will be at a birthday party, while Norman has Cub Scouts.

No comments: