Sunday, September 13, 2009
Heroes Villains and Special Effects
The Museum of Life and Science had a special event yesterday called "Heroes Villains and Special Effects". Norman really wanted to go because the promotions showed a picture of Storm Troopers. He had a birthday party to attend mid-day, but we decided we could make a quick visit to the museum beforehand. Once we got there Norman was in a funny mood and didn't want to pose with any of the Star Wars characters, or even see them close-up (I forced a picture with R2D2, and he looks miserable in it). In fact he didn't want to do much of anything, so we gave up and left half an hour before we needed to. Boo however, had fun in the short time that we were there; I have some cute photos of her with various characters. She's anxiously awaiting the collage poster I created at snapfish, so she can hang it on her bedroom wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment