Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tissue Pouches

Both kids were home sick from school today, recovering from a nasty vomiting bout yesterday afternoon and evening (and into the wee hours of the morning for Boo - it was a rough night). I worked from home while they watched TV, but called it a day early. So this afternoon I tackled a quick sewing project, a free kit for tissue pouches I'd received with one of my fabric orders. The fabric was pre-cut, so they only took a few minutes each to make. There's fabric for a fourth (ugly wicked witches on uglier mustard yellow), which I may or may not make. Boo has already claimed the pouch in the middle, but that will be the only one in use until I buy some more individual tissue packages.


The Wizard of Oz-inspired fabric doesn't do much for me, but it's hard to complain since it was free.

No comments: