Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Grammy & Jim Visit

My Mom and her husband headed back to New Hampshire this morning, having spent a few days here in North Carolina. My sister Emily and I helped them clean out a storage unit on Saturday, and I was so tired that evening that I fell asleep on the couch while Norman was watching TV. Simon took this picture of me sleeping with Snowy after Norman had headed up to bed (if you look closely, you can see Cooper wandering past on the floor).


Mom and Jim came to our house for a bit on Sunday, then we all headed to Emily and Max's house to visit some more and eat dinner. Max introduced the kids to the card game Uno, which they loved. Everyone met up again at Elmo's Diner for dinner on Monday, which the kids also loved as it's their favorite place to eat out (and a rare treat on a school night). It's nice when we get to hang out with family, which unfortunately doesn't happen very often.

GramMarion visiting with Snowy:


Norman showing his Spitfire to Jim (with Simon watching in the background):

No comments: