We had a delicious chocolate cake after dinner! (No I did not make this one myself, it's from the bakery at Whole Foods.) We tried calling Grand-Pere to wish him Happy Birthday but the phone was busy, and still busy. The cake was calling to us, so I gave up and recorded our birthday singing to share later. Now he can hear us (and see the grandkids) ... whenever he wants.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Happy Birthday Grand-Pere!
We had a delicious chocolate cake after dinner! (No I did not make this one myself, it's from the bakery at Whole Foods.) We tried calling Grand-Pere to wish him Happy Birthday but the phone was busy, and still busy. The cake was calling to us, so I gave up and recorded our birthday singing to share later. Now he can hear us (and see the grandkids) ... whenever he wants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment