I'm still working on the Block-A-Palooza quilt-along (previous post here), and still behind. I have four blocks finished now and two more started, but the ninth block was posted today. The geese in block #4 were made the same way as in block #1; I shifted my seam allowance just a smidge, and the units came out the right size this time. :-) I like how bright both of these blocks are.
Block #4 (Gingham Pinwheels):
Block #7 (Orange you glad I chose a nine-patch!):
Here are the two blocks in progress. The "yellow" unit is the center of block #5, and will be surrounded by 20 flying geese. The "pink" units just need to be trimmed and sewn together to make block #2 (yes, a nine-patch of nine-patch blocks). I'm going to try and finish it this evening.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment