The annual Sasha Festival was held in Phoenix this year. I decided to take advantage of the fact that Boo and I would be flying to Arizona, and planned a family vacation there. The week before the festival we explored northern Arizona: Route 66, Petrified Forest, Painted Desert, Grand Canyon, ... It was a pretty amazing adventure. I have tons of pictures, and will try to create a post or two about our trip before the summer is over. First I need to catch up on life, since I was sick as a dog for several days after we got back and am now sooooo behind in life that its not funny.
I hate to post without a picture, so I'll share one of Boo with her entry from the Dress-A-Sasha contest. Here are her "modern day" girls hanging out on their summer vacation, along with their first place medal and trophy. For those who are interested in dolls, there are lots of Festival Posts HERE.
Tuesday, July 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment